Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Fast Forward 9 months

Catch up:
- Went to pace & support Boston-thoners
- Electric Boogaloo defended their MC200 title again against the Cougar-tots.
- Shane-diggity got wedded.
- Bastille Day 5k motivated me to start training for second year in a row.
- Went to Maine with Fam.
- August will be 100 miles per week month.
- Got the Elvis is Alive title breaking 16 minutes for the first time in Chicago.
- 5 week trip (Italy, Greece, Austria, Czech Rep., Germany)
- Berlin Marathon: 2:38:54
- Oktoberfest in Munich
- I'm going to be an Uncle for the first time.
- Thanksgiving in Cleveland
- I think I may be in the worst shape in last two years
- Got tired of hearing about Tiger Woods
- Got motivated to train for a 1/2 thon but have not registered yet.

That's it. Glad I didn't waste all that time blogging that stuff over the past 9 months when I could have just done that.

Just trying to get back in the swing of things.


4 comments:

  1. you deliberately left off your beer mile performance (or lack thereof)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ... the blogosphere needs you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you about some broken links on your site. Please email me back and I would be happy to point them out to you.

    Thanks!
    Mandie Hayes
    mandie.hayes10@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete