Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Overdue and not up to par... "Chicago Anniversary"

March 7th was my one year anniversary. I didn't have this blog back then but I did write an email to a couple of co-workers that I thought would be interesting to resurrect. See below:

March 14, 2008 - sent to 5 co-workers
· Subway is only a 2 minute walk from my place and is open late, but the voodoo witchcraft store is right next door from it and one is also across the street. They are ONLY open late and will steal your soul if you look inside. I saw two sets of lesbians making out/cuddling during my run yesterday. I’m going to run past there again today.
· I saw a rat as big as my head
· Everyone has a dog and some of them are smaller than the rats.
· If you don’t run on the right side of the bike path on the lake front, EVERYONE will tell you that “it’s like a road.”
· Everyone sports a pop collar and is metrosexual or gay, it’s hard to tell which.
· National City decides to put the bank up for sale.
· St. Patty’s day has been going on since I moved here on 3/7. I’m not sure when it ends.
· My bedroom is an IKEA advertisement.
· I have an air card, a docking station, and two laptop bags, but NO laptop.
· Girls that rollerblade are attractive Girls with shaved heads are not.

March 17, 2009
· It is illegal for cab drivers to NOT take credit card.
· Can anyone do 9 carbombs in one day? I know someone that can.
· Anyone who says they are a "Chicago" fan when you ask if they are a White Sox or Cubs fan is a liar.
· Obama is the only ethical politician in or from Chicago. At least, we'll stick with that for the next four years.
· I seriously need an iPhone and am jealous of all who have one.
· We don't like people from the burbs and they don't like us either. Especially Sue Cass.
· Actually, we just don't like people that don't do what we do.
· Be agressive, intense and emotional and GET INVOLVED!
· German beer is very agressive. I recommend not getting agressive back.
· Protein...Protein...I need more protein.
· One year later and now I'm trying to convince girls to shave their heads.
· Chicagoans were right, winters are worse here.

No comments:

Post a Comment