Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I'm lovin it

Went to the Bulls game tonight with Michelle, Michael, Carolyn and two of Mike's other friends Mike & Andrea. Ben & Ken were also there but were not in the cool section 304. They surrounded us in sections 306 and 303. I can tell you one thing though, 300s is where it's at. It was a good night out, had a couple beers and the bulls pulled a 17 to 4 run to come back with 2.5 minutes remaining for the "W." Now turn that "W" upside down and the audience is rewarded with...


Since the Bulls scored 100+ points and won everyone gets a free Big Mac. Now if you happen to go with 5 runners, 3 of which are vegetarians, you get.....no, I only got 3 Big Macs. You tell me what those vegetarians are doing with those Big Macs. Also, these must be redeemed within 48 hours so I'm not even sure I will redeem my 3. Has anyone seen Super Size Me? Finally, I'm sort of convinced that this was destiny anyway since I had actually eaten a Big Mac value meal as I was walking to the game.

Half-time show was a tribute to Johnny "RED" Kerr, player, coach and commentator. There were several people there to give him props and say something about Kerr's spirit and passion for the sport. Among them were Scottie Pippen & Michael Jordan. Granted we were 300 feet away it was still pretty cool to see them "live" "in person" or whatever you want to call it. We were supposed to hangout with them at Gibson's upstairs after the game, but we were tired and I needed to get home and blog before Michael snaps at me again. Ironically, I am headed to Whitney Young HS tomorrow for a St. Baldrick's rally where one of Jordan's sons attends. Now, how can I turn that into a large fries and sweet tea?

3 comments:

  1. did have at least one Big Mac today?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you got to be there.... you never stop talking about old RED.... so if you would have missed his special night, something really would have been messed up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know. I do sort of obsess over him. I'm glad i could see him.

    ReplyDelete