Thursday, January 8, 2009

First attempts always suck...

So this is definitely my first attempt to blogging. I've been increasingly becoming more interested in this whole twitter / blogger age and feel like I may have something interesting to say. Interesting to who? Maybe only to myself and those that are bored at work but blogger.com has so kindly created this website so I'm going to use it.

I'm also not sure how to start a blog. I feel like I should give ya'll a background of myself but more than likely if you're reading this its because you already know me. But if 1 of the other 13 Jason Reams out there (http://howmanyofme.com/) googled themselves and came across this blog here is a brief profile.
26 for now, Chicago, professional more or less, runner-esque, drinker some times, curser (the bad words, not the blinking line) often, edgy, openminded, thoughtful, good friend, hilarious always, judgemental sure but I try not to be sometimes, etc.... You decide for yourself.

For the rest of my biography you will have to facebook me. I'm not going to enable identity thieves without approving your friendship first.

No comments:

Post a Comment