Wednesday, January 28, 2009

We otta baby eets aboy...

*Oh yes, today is that day that we each long for when the calendar is flipped once more (yes, my calendar year begins on January 29th so back off) and we can say something that most others cannot say on this same day. "Today is my birthday." I know I seek out that point in every conversation where I can just drop it on them like "oh, I wasn't going to bring this up but since you asked what the date was I figure I might as well also tell you that it is my birthday. Weird, huh?"
I do want to drop you some stats and you tell me where the future in communication is:
I recieved "happy birthdays" in the following mediums:
0 MySpace messages
2 Instant message
4 Letters/cards
6 Text messages
6 Verbal (face to face)
8 Emails
8 Phone calls
42 FACEBOOK posts
Thanks to all 76 birthday wishes.

First place goes to Mom with the 6:34 a.m. phone call.

No comments:

Post a Comment